Hello fellow human! I am a native Texan that grew up on a diet of science fiction, cyberpunk, world mythologies, fantasy, & cosmic horror. Out of this gumbo of goodness come occult characters & eerie landscapes. Through the creation of my otherworldly illustration I channel my thoughts about technology, symbols, and media consumption throughout human culture. The purpose of my work is to spark the viewer’s curiosity with the hidden symbolism of each image drawn from the history of literary fiction. My choice of medium includes traditional and digital tools like graphite, ink, watercolor, Procreate, and Illustrator. One of the most enjoyable aspects of my process is combining the patterns found in the chaotic texture of the chosen medium with the use of the tightly designed composition.
Join me on Twitch to watch me while I work. It’s not creepy at all ( ° _ ° )
To see works in progress join me on Pixelfed & Telegram
I am available for contract work, concept work, & commissions.
Please email me any inquiries.
- A-Rush Gaming Lounge Mural 2019
- Just Ink # 8 @ Hardy & Nance Studios 2019
- Known Origin • DAO_saka • 2019
- Known Origin • Auctionity • Creative Challenge 2019
- 31 days of Inktober 2018 October
- The Illustration Master Class 2018
- The Black & White Show @ Hardy & Nance Studios 2018 April
- 30th Anniversary Día de los Muertos Retablo Silent Auction @ Lawndale Artcenter 2017 November
- The Ohio Bio Show 2017 November
- Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Design Contest 2017 November
- 31 days of Drawtober 2017 October
University of Houston
BA of Art History, Minor Studio Art
Graphic Design | Illustration | Drawing | Painting | Concept & Environment Art
Graphite | Pen & Ink | Watercolor | Acrylic
Mischief | Illustrator